Our Women’s Bible Studies will be taking a break for the summer and resuming in the fall of 2013. We will be sending out information on the new studies in the near future. Until then, we pray you will join our church family in reading The Story. Reading along together will build strength and unity among us. If you would like some additional resources for reading during the summer, check out our Suggested Summer Reading List:
Bible Study Suggested Summer Reading
- Not a Fan: Becoming a Completely Committed Follower of Jesus by Kyle Idleman.
- Sensible Shoes: A Story about a Spiritual Journey by Helen Garlough Brown.
- Living Free by Beth Moore.
- Life Lessons Bible by Max Lucado.
- The Virtuous Women: Shattering the Superwoman Myth by Vicki Courtney.
- Radical: Taking Back Your Faith from the American Dream by David Platte.