Football & Volleyball playoffs are heating up, basketball is on the horizon, and end of semester band and choir concerts are being scheduled!
In Student Ministry, we’re excited about what God is doing and how many of our students are being challenged!
Remember to check out the Family Devotion Link we included below for a page that will give you, as parents, the opportunity to dig deeper with your student and family on what we are studying every week in CONNECT. Save the link because it will lead to a new page every week!
I found a couple of articles to help you, as parents – check those out in the related articles section below.
We want to make sure that our students realize that we don’t just support them on Sundays and Wednesdays, so if they have upcoming activities please let us know because we would love to try and support them!
Thank you for the opportunity to work with your student!
CONNECT Wednesday Nights
- Large & Small Group Experience to help our students CONNECT both with God & other students.
- Wednesdays, 7:00-8:15pm in the YOUTH ROOM
- Student Small Groups are divided by grade and gender
- We will not meet November 27th because of the Thanksgiving Holiday!
- Check out the Family Devotional Link to give you as parents a tool to follow up on what we learn on Wednesdays: CONNECT Student Ministry Family Devotional
Topics In CONNECT for the Next Month:
- Nov 6 – Jesus’ Advance Man -Who was John the Baptist?
- Nov 13 – Identified – A Look At Jesus’ Baptism
- Nov 20 – Tested, Tried, & Triumphant – The Temptation of Christ
- Dec 4 – Following The Call – The Calling of the Apostles
- A Relevant Age Specific Study Using the Bible
- Sunday Mornings at 9:30 am in the Youth Room & Junior High Room
- HS Lead by Frank Nichols & Jay Cheatam and MS Lead by Mary Beeks & Lance Hall
- We’re finishing The Story and in the High School Class and beginning a study of Apologetics. In the Middle School class, we’ll be covering a variety of topics from a curriculum just for Middle Schoolers!
Student Life Conference – February 28 – March 1
Even though its still several months away, we wanted to give you was a heads up on our Spring Retreat! We will be attending the Student Life Conference which will give us the opportunity to have our students listen to dynamic speakers and have amazing high intensity worship!
Our cost for the weekend will be $60 February 1st and $80 after February 1st until all our spots are gone! In addition to the registration fee, your student will need money for 3 fast food meals. More specific details will be coming soon but here is the promotional video for the weekend: Student Life Conference
- Dec 18th – CONNECT: Christmas
- Feb 28- Mar 2 – Spring Retreat
- June 12-18 – High School Camp
- July 12-18 – Middle School Camp