Beginning this past Wednesday at Connect: Wednesday Nights, we are splitting the High School and Middle School large group times! This will allow our teaching and application to be even more tailored to the life stage of all our students.
Coming up VERY SOON is the Student Life Conference which will be our Spring Retreat! Each student received a packet this Wednesday, but if your student is missing theirs, Camille will have more available. Pay attention to the payment deadlines because the cost goes up and we can’t accept scholarship applications after February 5th!
Also, you haven’t gotten to know your student’s small group leader yet, see myself or Camille and we will get you introduced! We want to partner with you to help your students be who God created them to be and that means working together.
As always, we want to make sure that our students realize that we don’t just support them on Sundays and Wednesdays, so with basketball and other winter activities up and running, if your student is participating let us know so we can try to come out and support them!
Thank you for the opportunity to work with your student!
CONNECT Wednesday Nights
- Large & Small Group Experience to help our students CONNECT both with God & other students.
- Wednesdays, 7:00-8:15pm in the Youth Room
- Students are divided by High School and Middle School and Small Groups are divided by grade and gender!
- A relevant, age-specific study using the Bible
- Sunday Mornings at 9:30 am in the Youth Room & Junior High Room
- High school lead by Frank Nichols & Jay Cheatam and Middle School lead by Mary Beeks & Lance Hall
- The High School class is continuing a study of Apologetics. The Middle School class is covering a variety of topics from a curriculum just for Middle School students!
Student Life Conference – February 28 – March 1
It is just a little over a month away and I am excited! This is going to be a life changing weekend that your student will not want to miss!
We will be attending the Student Life Conference which will give us the opportunity to have our students listen to dynamic speakers and have amazing, high intensity worship!
Our cost for the weekend will be $60 if you register by February 1st and $80 after February 5th until all our spots are gone! Also, scholarships are available, but must be requested before February 5th! In addition to the registration fee, your student will need money for three fast food meals. Packets are now available – here is the promotional video for the weekend: Student Life Conference
- Feb 28- Mar 1 – Student Life Conference
- June 12-18 – High School Camp
- July 12-18 – Middle School Camp