This semester we are focusing on what our lives should look like after we encounter God from an action stand point and what it means to own our faith! We are praying that our students will fully understand how following Christ should impact all areas of their lives!
Coming up, IN ONLY A COUPLE WEEKS (Feb 28 – Mar 1), is the Student Life Conference which will be our Spring Retreat! Packets have gone out and are available in the youth room and from Camille! This will be an extremely impactful weekend on both a personal level for each student as well as our entire group! It’s often difficult on a weekly basis to allow relationships to develop, but on trips, students share experiences and build bonds that last a lifetime! This will be a foundational trip for our ministry so please encourage your student to attend!
I want to reemphasize that if you haven’t gotten to know your student’s small group leader, see myself or Camille and we will provide the opportunity for you to be introduced! We want to partner with you to help your students be who God created them to be and that means working together.
Thank you for the opportunity to work with your student!
CONNECT Wednesday Nights
- Large & Small Group Experience to help our students CONNECT both with God & other students.
- Wednesdays, 7:00-8:15pm in the Youth Room
- Students are divided by High School and Middle School and Small Groups are divided by grade and gender!
- A relevant, age-specific study using the Bible
- Sunday Mornings at 9:30 am in the Youth Room & Junior High Room
- High school lead by Frank Nichols & Jay Cheatam and Middle School lead by Mary Beeks & Lance Hall
- The High School class is continuing a study of Apologetics. The Middle School class is covering a variety of topics from a curriculum just for Middle School students!
Student Life Conference – February 28 – March 1
It is just a weeks away and I am excited! This is going to be a life changing weekend that your student will not want to miss!
The Student Life Conference will give us the opportunity to have our students listen to dynamic speakers and experience amazing, high intensity worship!
Spots are ALMOST gone & SCHOLARSHIPS are available! In addition to the registration fee, your student will need money for three fast food meals. Packets are now available – here is the promotional video for the weekend: Student Life Conference
- Feb 28- Mar 1 – Student Life Conference
- June 12-18 – High School Camp
- July 12-18 – Middle School Camp