We had such a great Easter weekend celebrating the death and resurrection of Jesus! Valley View staff and leadership is so grateful for all of YOU, friends, and what you bring to our community. If you are reading this, you are loved by us here at Valley View Christian Church!
Here are some of our staff’s favorite moments from our Easter Weekend!
- 1. Deanna Lee’s Baptism, and 2. People attending Eggstravaganza and then coming to church on Sunday for first time! — Phillip Holland, Discipleship Minister
- I loved seeing how happy all of the kids were just from finding Easter eggs at Eggstravaganza. It is beautiful to me that something so simple makes kids so happy! — Lindsey Neely, Children’s Minister
- “Lamb of God” was a great song to worship with on Easter Sunday! — Daniel Harney, Worship & Creative Arts Minister
- I am very grateful for volunteers who do their jobs with such excellence that I don’t have to worry when I can’t be here. — Cindy Hardy, Worship Coordinator
- I loved the excitement I saw in kids’ faces during Eggstravaganza as well as Easter Sunday. They love coming to church! — Amy Irby, preView Director
- From the minute you walked in the door there were opportunities to encounter God by the welcoming way you were greeted, to a time of fellowship and excitement in the lobby, to an impactful worship experience, followed by a powerful, moving and relevant message, and then oneness with the Lord through communion. — Tara Lemrick, Administrative Assistant
- Volunteers who are willing to work extra hard to make a successful weekend! — Mike Havens, Family Minister